Welcome to the Sturt Badminton Club!
We just love badminton and are keen to promote and support it in our community. We welcome juniors and adults, social and competition players. Always looking for new keen players - feel free to contact us about membership or just come along for a practice session. Find us on most Friday nights at Seymour College, 546 Portrush Rd, Glen Osmond or Tuesday nights at Morialta or Saturday nights at Lockleys, Adelaide, South Australia.
FRI 6th JULY
Ten Pin Bowling
Zone Bowling Cross Road
Sun 12th August
Adelaide Badminton Academy
* We have moved our Friday night home to Seymour College 546 Portrush Rd, Glen Osmond, Adelaide, South Australia. Parking entry is from Portrush Road. Refer to our Venues page for more details.
Sturt is a successful, established club. We are proud to have been involved with early careers of Olympians Kate Wilson-Smith and Leanne Choo.
Our objectives are to:
- Increase participation in badminton
- Provide a friendly, sociable and positive club environment
- Nurture individual players and particularly new and junior players to reach their full potential
- Welcome participation by people from a range of culturally diverse backgrounds
- Cater for a variety of playing abilities and commitment level
- Provide access to coaching and fitness training
- Enter competitive badminton teams in the SA Badminton Association competition
- Have satisfied members
Our aim is to provide you with a friendly and supportive environment within which you can enjoy this great sport and develop your potential to play it.
We also have teams competing in the local South Australian Badminton Association (SABA) competitions during the week so there are more than enough opportunities to keep your hand-eye skills and fitness up to speed!
There are plenty of social events as well. Hope to see you soon!
Sturt Badminton Club Incorporated
A not-for-profit organisation